Tecnorama, dedicated since its founding to developing technologically advanced solutions, has been awarded certification as a Supplier of Sustainable Technologies for its automated dispensing and dying system, Dos&Dye compact.
The technological excellence that distinguishes Tecnorama continues in the area of in-laboratory automation, achieving optimal levels of energy and environmental performance with significant benefits in terms of reducing production costs.
The Dosorama WS dispensing machine and the Dyrama 8R/100 robotised dying machine have been awarded the ACIMIT green label, which recognises energy and environmental performance.
The completely automated DOS&DYE® system, designed and realised by Tecnorama, integrates the Dosorama automated dispensing machine with a special Dyrama robotised dying machine.
These special systems can be used to manage, in complete autonomy, all laboratory work cycles without requiring any manual intervention, helping to prevent errors during work processes that are always possible when working manually.
These systems are able to work for many hours without the assistance of the machine operator, and represent a cutting-edge solution in this particular, strategic sector.
The great reliability and reproducibility of results leads to energy and water consumption savings and to faster dyeing execution times in laboratory work and subsequent phases of bulk production.
- automatic preparation of solutions using dyestuffs in powder
- automatic replacement/replenishment of expired/exhausted solutions, with washing of bottles
- direct dispensing into dye-kiers
- robotized system for handling bottles, pipettes, powder dispensing containers (canisters) and material-holders
- up to 24 independent dyeing units (20g, 100g, 200g and 500g) for the exact reproduction of bulk production dyeing cycles, with automatic execution on materials of varying nature, with up to 160 dyeing cycles in complete autonomy.